Frequently Asked Questions


1.Can I withdraw from the Product Stewardship Scheme?


However, withdrawal cannot be processed if you hold an active licence, documentary evidence is required that your licence has expired or you have surrendered your licence to the Department of Environment and Energy

Please note:  that you must be a contributor of a PSS to be able import refrigerant into Australia.