Frequently Asked Questions


1.How do I withdraw from the Product Stewardship Scheme?

Submit any reports, pay any levies relating to the Licensing period.   Please use the “enquiries” tab on the RRA portal, advising your intention to withdraw from the PSS, attach documentary evidence of your expired/surrendered license.  

Provided all aspects have been addressed, RRA will process your withdrawal from the PSS and notify the Commonwealth Ozone team of your withdrawal.